Sasha turns 30.....my life has been a journey

Popular rap artiste, Yetunde Alabi (Sasha), clocked 30 recently. To mark her day, she rolled out the drums and pumped champagne.
Speaking to Saturday Beats, she said she is fulfilled, saying that her life has been a journey.
She said; “I am so grateful I clocked a year older. My friends and colleagues came out to celebrate with me. We had fun and I thank God for that. Life is a journey. I am fulfilled with the person I am. I am fulfilled with the person I am becoming. I am blessed and I am happy,” she said.
  I believe so many people have been wondering why she isn't married yet but this is what she has to say about that “God proposes, man disposes. That is all I can tell you concerning that.
      Happy Bday Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave a comment below