Advice Needed..........I can’t Open up To Her, Don’t want to loose her


Please hide my identity
I am in a dilemma right now; don’t know whom to turn to or what to do. I am 27 and i have a girlfriend of 24years[an orphan] whom I have been dating for over 4years now and whom I love and cherish so much and would love to spend the rest of my life with. But it seems like I’m loosing her which I’m so much afraid of.
It all started when I gained employment in a private firm 2years ago. My boss lady took special interest in me and started making advances towards me
and which I’ve always turned down because of the love and commitment I’ve already made to my beloved girlfriend but my boss lady took it so personal to the extent of withholding my 6months salary and this affected me so badly because I see to the welfare of my girlfriend and her grandmother whom she stays with. I tried enduring this thinking she would change her mind as I still had little savings with me but the matter got worst when my girlfriend was involved in a ghastly auto crash which nearly claimed her life and which the doctor insisted I must make some deposits for further treatment after my little savings been used up.
This was happening in early march 2014, I tried reaching my friends but they all suggested I wait till ending of march when they receive their salaries as things was a little bit difficult for them and which is very impossible for me to wait unless I want my girlfriend dead. After series of thoughts and the doctor’s warning that my girlfriend has less than 7days to live if unattended to, I decided to go plead with my boss lady and when I finally approached her, she still insisted that I become her love mate before she releases any money to me or help me. I had no option than to oblige cos the life of someone who is dear to me was at stake. She became so happy and asked me to make love to her right there in her office if truly I have accepted which I did and after which, she gave me a cheque 2times my 6months salary and I hurriedly left for the hospital for my girlfriend’s medication.
My problem now is that my boss lady no longer gives me time for my girl, she gives me work to do at my free time even when I’m supposed to go out for launch instead she orders for launch to be brought to my office all for me not to have a slightest chance of meeting with my girl, and my girl is no longer comfortable with this whole thing, all I do is send her money but I never show up and when she tries visiting me in my office, the receptionist wouldn’t let her [order from above]. Even when she comes to my house, I am always so tired and weak to have a sound discussion with her. I am so confused right now and the worst part of it all is that my boss lady now threatens her to stay away from me. Please someone should advice me on what to do. I don’t want to lose my girl; she means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave a comment below