Lol... Woman"s Breast Explodes After A Chest Implant

Why do most people find it difficult to be contended
 with what they have? Well, a gym instructor by
 name Kim Brockhurst has received it hot as she
 paid £4,000 to have her 32AA boobs increased
by 2 cup sizes, which made her breasts so big
that they exploded.
Kim looked horrified when she came around after
£4,000 surgery to find out that she had a
pair of whopping
 double D breasts.
Fitness fanatic Kim learned to live with her giant chest
 until she discovered the PIP implants had burst to
 leak silicon into her body.
Kim, who had to undergo reconstructive surgery to
 remove the faulty implants, yesterday told of her
exploding boobs nightmare.
See what she has to say: “I was really flat chested
 and I wanted a bit more bounce.
“So I saved up for the surgery hoping it would
 give me a nice confidence boost.
“But I ended up with these big heavy breasts
much bigger than I’d asked for.
“But it got worse when my breasts slowly went
out of shape – it was a terrible time.
“Soon I had a big dent in my right chest and
 the implant on the left just exploded – leaking
the implant’s industrial strength silicone
 into my chest tissue.”
Doctors confirmed that Kim’s surgeon had used
 the unauthorised medical PIP and that they
could be removed on the NHS but not replaced.
However, Kim finally had her breasts
 taken down to a more manageable 34D.
 I guess she must have learnt her lessons or what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Some people try as much as possible to say that God is stupid 4 creating them the way they are by going xtra miles to recreat themselves...gush why would on try to expand her naturaly endowd boobs. Probably to attract men or wats? Its realy disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my dear o wetin person no go see

      Delete
  2. My dear, all i see is the End. Nothng more.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly leave a comment below